Traffic School
Simple | Defensive Driving & Traffic School Online

Where to get Your Driving Record

You can get a copy of your California driving record from the DMV, either in person or by mail. To request a copy of your record in person, go to your local DMV office and fill out form INF 1125. If you hate waiting in line, you can call your local DMV office and make an appointment. Make sure to bring the $5 fee to have the record printed.

To get your driving record in the mail, print off form INF 1125 from the California DMV's website, fill it out and mail it with a check or money order for the $5.00 fee to:

Department of Motor Vehicles
Office of Information Services
Public Operations Unit G199
P. O. BOX 944247
Sacramento, California 94244-2470

If you can't get to the computer, you can mail a written request for your driving record instead of form INF 1125. Just make to sure to include all the information the DMV needs to process your request: name, birthday, social security number, and your driver's license number. Don't forget to sign your request and mail it with a check or money order for the $5.00 fee.

Driving University Online Course